Access several resources which may help with your security planning.
Free Downloads & Reports Available
Free downloads currently include:
- What makes crisis leadership different?
- The new ISO standard for crisis management: does it add value?
- Crisis management for sexual exploitation and abuse – Commercial Sector
- Crisis management for sexual exploitation and abuse – Charity Sector
- Loss Prevention in the Gulf of Guinea
- Loss Prevention in the Gulf of Guinea – Dos and Don’ts
- Letter from Caracas – Sept 2016
- Letter from Mindanao
- Risk Focus: Kidnap and Ransom (in the Gulf of Guinea)
- Terra Firma Company Brochure – updated July 2016
- Terra Firma ‘What if……?’ Booklet
- Terra Firma Business Travel and Personal Security Guidelines
- Southern Nigeria in flux – February 2016
- Terra Firma Report – Threat to Chinese companies working overseas
- Al Qa’ida in East Africa
- Indian security overview
- Barking up the wrong tree – ransom payments and sanctioned organisations
- Murder, kidnapping & car-jacking in Caracas
- Security Issues in the Colombian Mining Industry
- Egypt’s Unfulfilled Promise
- Letter from Caracas – Feb 2016
- Letter from Caracas – Sept 2015
- Islamic State and Kidnap in North Africa
- Islamic State and Kidnap in North Africa (Chinese version) – 伊斯兰国与北非的绑架劫持的关联
To Access Downloads, Complete This Form
Please complete the form below to gain access to our free downloads.
Click here to go back to the Resources home page.